KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: Causes eye and skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Odors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. This Product Contains Bleach. Do not mix with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or acid cleaners as hazardous gasses may be released. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood, rubber, carpet, painted and paper surfaces, and finished floors. Rinse immediately after use on metal to avoid pitting or discoloration. Prolonged contact with metal, old porcelain, plastic laminate and marble may cause discoloration.