DIRECTIONS FOR USE: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using product.
To Open Child Resistant Cap: Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface. With other hand, squeeze sides of cap where indicated while turning counterclockwise. Do not remove cap. Do not squeeze bottle when opening. To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed.
To Clean / Disinfect / Sanitize:
1. Flush toilet before cleaning.
2. Apply 4 oz. to coat the bowl including under the rim. Do not close lid.
3. To Clean: Scrub entire bowl and under rim thoroughly.
- Disinfect: Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Sanitize: Let sit for 30 seconds.
4. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if needed.
To Remove Tough Stains: Apply a generous amount of liquid directly onto the tough stains. For severe rust stains, if possible, remove water from bowl first. Let soak for 15 minutes. Do not close lid. Follow cleaning directions above. Repeat if necessary.
This product has been specially formulated for use only in toilet bowls. It should not be used or placed on toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, countertops, rugs, etc.
Clean up spills and drips immediately. Do not use with chlorine bleach or any other chemical products. Will not harm plumbing or septic systems.