KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED.
CONCENTRATED DETERGENT PACS CAN BURST IF CHILDREN PUT THEM IN MOUTH OR PLAY WITH THEM. LIQUID INSIDE IS HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED.
KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place.
- Keep container fully closed.
- NEVER leave any pacs out of container
- DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. Avoid breaking pacs.
- DO NOT handle pacs with wet or moist hands. DO NOT expose pacs to moisture.
- Keep the Liquid laundry pacs sealed in their original packaging, and make sure they are locked up and out of a child’s sight and reach.
- Use pacs immediately after opening.
- DO NOT break, cut or puncture pacs, even if they stick together. DO NOT try to separate them.