HOW TO USE
- SHAKE WELL & SPRAY
- WORK IN THE FOAM USING A BRUSH OR DAMP, COLORFAST MOP
- LEAVE FOR 2 HOURS, OR UNTIL DRY, THEN VACUUM
• FOR USE IN RESOLVE® EASY CLEAN BRUSHING KIT:
1. Remove spray cap from RESOLVE® PET SPECIALIST HEAVY TRAFFIC FOAM 22oz can. SHAKE THE CAN VIGOROUSLY BEFORE EACH USE. If the can is already in the gadget, remove and shake again.
2. Insert can into the gadget and rotate clockwise until it gently clicks into the locked position.
3. To remove the can, rotate counter-clockwise into the unlocked position and gently pull upwards.
4. Pull trigger to dispense foam, then brush the foam into the carpet. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
5. Replace spray cap to can for standard use.
• LARGE AREA CARPET CLEANING:
1. SHAKE CAN WELL. Hold can upside down about 2 feet above carpet. Spray foam evenly over a 3-foot square area.
2. Work the foam into carpet in two directions using a damp, colorfast mop.
3. Repeat steps 1 & 2 until the entire area is cleaned.
4. When dry, vacuum thoroughly to remove dried foam and loosened dirt.
• UPHOLSTERY CLEANING:
1. Blot wet soils with a clean absorbent cloth.
2. SHAKE CAN WELL and generously apply directly to stain from a distance of 4-6 inches. Allow foam to absorb into stain for 3 minutes.
3. Gently blot area with a clean, damp, colorfast sponge or cloth. Rub gently if required. DO NOT OVERWET FABRICS. Hint: To avoid rings, clean entire section where soil occurs.
4. Rinse sponge or cloth and repeat as necessary. Allow fabric to dry thoroughly before use.
Use only in well-ventilated areas. Keep children and pets off carpet until dry.
Do not use RESOLVE® PET SPECIALIST HEAVY TRAFFIC FOAM on any surfaces other than upholstery or carpets.