KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals.
WARNING: Causes eye and skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Harmful if swallowed. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Wash after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT: Do not mix with other chemicals. Mixing this product with chemicals (e.g. ammonia, acids, detergents, etc.) or organic matter may release chlorine gas and other hazardous gases irritating to eyes, lungs, and mucous membranes.