HANDLE WITH CARE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read the label before using
DANGER: CORROSIVE: CAUSES BURNS. Causes irreversible eye damage. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. DO NOT swallow. DO NOT get in eyes. DO NOT get on skin or clothing. DO NOT breathe fumes. DO NOT mix with household chemicals. Wear a mask, rubber gloves, and safety glasses. Use only in a well-ventilated area. TO OPEN, squeeze sides of cap and turn counter-clockwise. Close tightly.